App of the Week
Multiplication Dazzle for kids
Search for Apps
Looking for an app with a specific function? Type in the keyword below.
Dear developers, parents, teachers, please email ask (at) iheartthisapp (dot) com if you want to collaborate or if you have any suggestions on improving iHeartThisApp! Would love to hear from you! Talk to you soon!
A Jazzy Day – Music Education Book for Kids
A JAZZY DAY – SWINGING WITH THE BIG BAND is a fun and interactive story that will teach your child about jazz music and the instruments typically used to play jazz.
A JAZZY DAY -- SWINGING WITH THE BIG BAND is a fun and interactive story that will teach your child about jazz music and the instruments typically used to play jazz. The book features original illustrations and music, as well as sounds from real acoustic instruments.
Join our two cute kittens as they visit the Jazz Big Band and meet the animal musicians! Enjoy the music and animation!
Play our featured interactive audio and visual games “Find The Instrument” or “Which Instrument Sounds Like This?” and put your knowledge to the test!
A JAZZY DAY is easy to use! Kids simply tap on the instruments to hear the sounds.
CREATED BY PROFESSIONAL MUSIC EDUCATORS -- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS ( and for “kids” of all ages! )
* Interactive pages -- touch the animals or instruments and listen.
* Original Jazz Big Band music!
* Audio samples are recordings of real acoustic insruments.
* Your child will learn to recognize the sight and sound of a saxophone, trumpet, trombone, bass, vibraphone and more.
*Animated Big Band arrangement demonstrating the use of the different instruments and sections.
* Vivid and colorful illustrations that every kid will love.
* Read to Me -- reads and plays the story automatically.
* Read it Myself -- allows you to read the story at your own pace.
* Games : “Find the instrument” and “Which instrument sounds like this”.
* Available on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Very easy and simple to use -- especially designed for little fingers.
* Fun for children, and parents will enjoy watching their kids learn!
The music instruments featured in the book are: