App of the Week
Multiplication Dazzle for kids
Search for Apps
Looking for an app with a specific function? Type in the keyword below.
Dear developers, parents, teachers, please email ask (at) iheartthisapp (dot) com if you want to collaborate or if you have any suggestions on improving iHeartThisApp! Would love to hear from you! Talk to you soon!
Baby Monitor & Alarm
** The easy-to-use Baby Monitor with rich and unique features. Prepared by parents with parents in mind, and tested with our own babies.
TappyTaps s.r.o. Web Site
** The easy-to-use Baby Monitor with rich and unique features. Prepared by parents with parents in mind, and tested with our own babies. **
** Featured in The Sunday Times – member of TOP 500 Apps list! Our app is the only Baby Monitor app in that list! **
You know the story – your baby is sleeping, and you want to rest after a whole day of babysitting – to take a break with your friends – but what if your baby wakes up, starts crying, and needs you? Now you do not have to check on your baby every 5 minutes to find out if everything is still fine. Now our latest ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ informs you whether your baby is awake – and a whole lot more!
☼☼ Highlights: ☼☼
● Phone Alert – when there is a noise in your baby’s room, the ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ will call you on any pre-selected phone number (and it does not have to be an iPhone!)
● Mum’s Voice – the ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ is able to play any song from the iPod library or you can even record your own voice, which is then replayed to your baby whenever it wakes up and becomes noisy. Normally this puts your baby back to sleep again (this is an optional feature)
● Sweet Dreams – every baby loves to hear a song or a fairytale when it goes to bed. Our latest application can manage this! Just select any media from the iPod library or record your own voice, and the ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ plays it first and then starts with automatic monitoring (this is an optional feature).
● Activity Log – you will know exactly what happens during night. The ‘Baby Monitor’ records every noise, so that you can later replay it or forward it to an email.
● Ample Application Settings – every baby is unique – especially yours. As parents ourselves, we are well aware of this, and we have prepared the settings screen so that you can personalize everything about your ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’.
What our users says:
☺ I have tried a few baby monitors in AppStore, but this one definitely has the most features, and works pretty well! ✰✰✰✰✰
☺ The Mum’s Voice function is a really great idea! I recorded my son’s favorite song into your app and it usually puts him back to sleep again, when he wakes up early. ✰✰✰✰✰
☺ The Activity log help us to see our baby’s sleeping patterns. Also it is funny to replay our baby’s voice in the morning! ✰✰✰✰✰
What our ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ has over other baby monitors:
● no baby monitor interference issues
● Mum’s Voice & SweetDreams – help your baby to fall back to sleep using your recorded voice without forwarding an alarm
● Activity Log and voice recording
● lots of settings to suit your baby’s needs
● an iPhone is required for the ‘Phone Alert’ function (not iPad or iPod).
● because of the limitations of the iPhone, the ‘Phone Alert’ function requires that your iPhone remains on – not in sleep-mode. We also recommend that you attach your iPhone to the recharger when running the ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’.
● give us your feedback to email@example.com. Whenever possible we will incorporate your ideas and requests for new features into our future versions.
● The ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care!
with iPhone OS 3.1.x, the application is automatically restarted after an alarm phone call. But unfortunately, this DOES NOT WORK in iPhone OS 4! Although our developments have worked successfully with previous versions of iPhone OS, recent changes in the latest iPhone OS 4 firmware mean that our application is suspended after the first alarm call and monitoring stops. We are looking for a solution to fix this, but it seems that this is a problem experienced by many developers with the latest iPhone OS 4 firmware.
● Now available in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Czech languages – with more on the way!
What’s New in Version 2.03
COMPLETELY NEW – MAJOR UPDATE!
NOTE: iOS 4 is possible to make only 1 alarm phone call – after that is necessary to start Baby Monitor again. This is feature of iPhone OS and we cannot do anything with it now. This issue is not presented in iPhone OS 3.1.x
2.03 – more time settings, visual fix when playing sweet dreams
2.0 New features:
● new look
● new ‘Sweet Dreams’ function
● possibility to use iPod library for ‘Mum’s Voice’ and ‘Sweet Dreams’ functions
● possibility to send recorded noise by email
● integrated help
You – our customers – mean a great deal to us, so we decided to make not just another minor update, but to make a real major update just for you. Please let us know how you like it, and do not forget to ✰RATE US✰ in AppStore.
Positive ratings always motivate us to work on new versions for you .
Our best regards to you,
Jindrich and Jan (from TappyTaps)