App of the Week
Multiplication Dazzle for kids
Search for Apps
Looking for an app with a specific function? Type in the keyword below.
Dear developers, parents, teachers, please email ask (at) iheartthisapp (dot) com if you want to collaborate or if you have any suggestions on improving iHeartThisApp! Would love to hear from you! Talk to you soon!
Bugs and Bubbles
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons.
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons. The uniquely detailed graphical styling, beautiful music, and advanced interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate. Packed with over 18 games and activities in one title, Bugs and Bubbles offers plenty of choices for children to explore and play. Enjoy an eclectic mix of organic and industrial scenery around the mythical Uncle Bob’s Bubble Factory where you can harvest, pinch, pop, and even nudge fantastical bubbles.
- 18+ games and activities *
- 50+ minutes of beautiful music
- 36 achievement stickers to earn
- Automatic game play with graduated stages **
- Multiple user profiles ***
- Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
- Advanced multi-touch interactions
- Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
- Bowl through bubbles with a woodlouse, also known as a roly-poly.
- Fly a bumble bee through a bubble laden flower garden while collecting stars.
- Pinch and collect bubbles from an experimental bubble garden.
- Stack various shaped crates as high as possible until they fall.
- Harvest bubbles by catching and sorting them by color.
- Tilt your device to help load crates of bubbles for shipping.
- Trace letters on a foggy window with a green fly.
- Pop bubbles in the bubble field (don’t touch the bees).
- and lots more…
- and more…
Questions, comments, feedback? We’d love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Which and Follow Me are available in English only.
** Game stages expand in auto-play as achievements have been earned.
*** Profiles must be turned on using the iOS Settings under Bugs & Bubbles