App of the Week
Multiplication Dazzle for kids
Search for Apps
Looking for an app with a specific function? Type in the keyword below.
Dear developers, parents, teachers, please email ask (at) iheartthisapp (dot) com if you want to collaborate or if you have any suggestions on improving iHeartThisApp! Would love to hear from you! Talk to you soon!
Mint.com Personal Finance
Personal finance tools from Mint.com. Track, budget and manage your money on-the-go. Sign up for a Mint.com account, add your online banking accounts and access your personal finances — all from your iPhone.
Mint.com Web Site
Personal finance tools from Mint.com. Track, budget and manage your money on-the-go. Sign up for a Mint.com account, add your online banking accounts and access your personal finances — all from your iPhone. Get started for FREE.
EASY MONEY MANAGEMENT
Mint is the free and easy way to manage your finances on-the-go and see all your accounts in one place — safely and securely. Set up a budget, do more with your money and take charge of your financial life.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
* See all your accounts together — from checking and savings to credit cards, retirement and more.
* Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions daily. No need to enter your own transactions.
* Mint can create a budget based on your actual spending, or you can create your own. Know how much you can spend while you’re out.
* Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — stay up-to-date with email or text alerts for budgets, fees, due dates, low balances, unusual activity and more.
* Track all your investments, including your 401k, brokerage accounts and IRAs.
SAFE AND SECURE
Your app is passcode protected with a unique 4-digit PIN. If you lose your phone, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate iPhone access from Mint’s profile page. We’ve made it easy: with one click, you’ll prevent unauthorized access to Mint on your iPhone.
* TIME Magazine’s 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011
* LAPTOP Magazine’s 50 Most Useful iPhone Apps (January, 2010)
* The New York Times — “Your Financial Situation, in the Palm of Your Hand” (April, 2010)
What’s New in Version 1.11.93
- Lots of fixes for crashes and bugs, the app is much more stable now
- An improved and more visible cash flow module on the overview screen
- Improved guidance to help you connect to your accounts
- Improved error messages
Coming next release: Manual transactions! We are finishing up the development of this feature and will be releasing it soon.